Monday, July 30, 2012

Have that responsability to say : "I say"

Whatever is not based on truth will go to something that is destructive. Truth is the only thing that is constructive. All these ideas sometimes confuse us, what is this, in the name of God, in the name of Shri Krishna, in the name of Christ, in the name of Mohammed Sahib all these things are done
and also some people do it even in my name: "Mother said; Mother said so."
 It is prohibited for Sahaja yogi to say that, because I've had enough of it in last lives. 
So, this life,  nobody is going to say, "Mother said it."
"I say." 
Have that much confidence and responsibility to say, "I say."
I am a Sahaja Yogi, you are a Sahaja Yogi, why can't you say?
So now from today's Puja onward we have awakened the Shri Krishna within us, so His powers of sweetness as well of destruction will act and you don't have to worry, you are completely protected. He has already said that "Yoga dakshemo myam." "I give you yoga" and the "dakshemo myam" means your benevolence, He looks after.
So you don't have to worry, but it will act and it will work and nobody can harm you.
It will all boomerang on them. There's like divine punishment and you don't have to worry. 
Of course, as a Mother, I never feel of punishing anyone, as such, but they just get punished, what can I do? And now this awakening can be very dangerous, so I think we have to accept it now within ourselves that we have to be extremely sweet, nice, collective.
If you are not collective then Krishna will be after your life.
If you try to destroy collectivity He will be after you, I mean He is a tremendous person, I tell you.
He is so tricky, He is so clever, and He is a very smooth worker, I tell you.
 So be careful. If you are collective then He'll strengthen you, He'll nourish you, He'll do everything, He'll give you butter to eat. So you have to be collective, that's the main part.

1990-08/19: Shri Krishna Puja, Hallowtree Ipswich, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment