Sunday, July 1, 2012

Before Guru Puja 2012-3 : Awe- and love.


GURU PUJA, 27/07/1980,2nd part: Awe
First of all, you have to know that the Void catches when you have a wrong type of a guru - you have had. You must know about your Guru entirely. Try to find out the character of your Guru. 
..That awe... is not established...
 Rather difficult, because your Guru is very elusive:  She's Mahamaya, not easy to find out!
 She behaves in a very normal way, and sometimes you are outwitted. (.../...).
 So to improve your Void, say that: 
"Mother, You are our Guru".
Because of this elusiveness, that fear or that awe which is necessary, that respect which is necessary for the Guru is not established. Unless and until you develop that awe, complete awe within you, your Guru principle won't develop. No liberty is to be taken. I am telling you Myself, but I am extremely elusive: next moment I'll make you laugh and forget about it!
Because I'm testing your freedom to do it, complete freedom.
I'll play with you in such a manner that you'll be forgetting every moment that I'm your Guru, every moment. (.../...)
You have a very supreme Guru, no doubt, but still you must know that those powers of supremacy you don't have
I am above all these things. I don't know what are temptations are, nothing! I mean, I'll do whatever I like, it's all My whim. But despite that, I have made Myself very normal, and because I must appear before you in such a manner that you understand what is the Statutes. 
For Me, there are no Statutes.
Delhi 1979
I make all the Statutes, isn't it? 
Because of you I do all these things and teach you every small, small thing, because you are still children.
In the same way, you must remember that when you are talking to other people about Sahaja Yoga, remember that they will see you all the time, and try to understand how far you are in it. 
As I understand you, you:  try to understand them! As I love you, you try to love them. I definitely love you, no doubt, but I am Nirmama, I am beyond love: it's a different state altogether.(.../...) 
Apart from that,  I am the Source of all the shaktis, of all the powers. 
So you can have all the powers from Me, whatever you like.
I am desireless, but whatever desire you have will be fulfilled.



To be followed tomorrow: TRY, READ, UNDERSTAND...

No comments:

Post a Comment