Sunday, November 4, 2012

"..my hands shake, when I see you quarrelling among yourselves...""

"""".And only through your bhakti, through your devotion and dedication, you can achieve me. My achievement is the complete manifestation of your Divine power. It’s very simple, made so simple.
I’m only pleased by people who are simple, innocent, who are not tricky, who are loving, affectionate to each other.
It’s very easy to please me: when I see you loving each other, talking good of each other, helping each other, respecting each other, laughing aloud together, enjoying together each other’s company, I get my first blessing, first joy. Try to love each other, in dedication to me, because you are all my children, created out of my love. In the womb of my love you all have resided. From my heart I have given you these blessings. 

I get disturbed, my hands shake,
when you fall back into the mire again, 
when I see you quarrelling among yourselves; 
jealousies and petty things which belong to your past life. (…) 
A deep love should exist. 
Selfishness has no place in Sahaja Yoga. 
Miserliness has no place, has no place. 
Miserliness is a sign of a very small mind.
I’m not saying you give me money, of course.  

But:  the way we look at money, the way we cling on to it, the material things, the material wealth, the material objects, the possessions, you see...The greatest possession you have is your Mother: through Her you have your brothers and sisters...
"Now the name of your Mother is very powerful. You know that it is the most powerful Name than all other names, the most powerful mantra. 
But you must know how to take it,
with that complete dedication you have to take that Name, not like any other name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment