Thursday, November 15, 2012

DIWALI: we put lights all over - we put Sahaja Yoga everywhere...

" All these things are managed by Paramchaitanya.
 

I am doing nothing, I am Nishkriya . I'm just sitting down and watching. To me, nothing matters.
You see, it's working out slowly and steadily.
Ha!- if you tell Me something supposing, they said, "Mother, we prayed to You and it happened."
All right, maybe, these people {=Paramchaitanya, deities, gods, ganas} must have heard, around Me .
Not me, you see, and they must have done the job and for that I'm not responsible, in no way.
Like one lady in Mexico had a son, was very sick and was about to die. She wrote a letter to Me, three letters she wrote that, "My son is going to die, he's a young fellow, studying in Harvard." I didn't do anything. I never wrote to her. Fourth letter came that he's completely cured.
Now I didn't do that,  because I was just sitting in one place, and how is it, it has worked out.
So everything, you see, you think I do,  is not done by Me: is done by this Paramchaitanya
Because I'm also separated from you, completely, absolutely separated.
So they say, "You pray, now." You can pray.
If you pray, you pray to these deities that are around, you pray to all these ganas and all that, not to Me!
Because I have nothing to do with it.
You see, they don't tell Me that I have to do this or I have to do that, so why should I tell them do this or do that? It is like that.

And in that state only we can say you are in a Sahaja state, where you don't desire anything, you don't want anything;

I do everything  - all kinds of things, I am doing- like the sun is doing: I am also doing, in the sense that I'm looking after things, flowers, this that.
I am also receiving presents from you, I'm receiving this from you and then see, I don't receive anything. I don't have anything. I have no interest in it.
But you want to give for your joy, all right, have it! 

You want to put flowers, all right, you can have flowers. 
Even if there's flowers or not makes no difference tome as a person, I'm saying. But as Your Mother I love you. All of you I love.
But I don't do anything as such to love you. And everybody says, "Mother, You love us so much." When? When did I love you? I never even kissed you.
But you always say I love you very much. So what is this: who is working it out, this?
T'is something which is not me - beyond me.
This is the state in which, once we rise, we call it as Sahaja Stithi

In the Sahaja Stithi you think you are doing nothing. Everything is working out. 
But at this stage if I tell you, you say, "Oh, we are not doing anything. Why should we spread Sahaja Yoga, it's not our job?"
Just now, that's not your stithi, that's why.

Sahaj Sthiti
So you have to rise up to that state.
That's only possible when you are in the knowledge state, where you have self-knowledge, the knowledge of the whole world. 

But if you go beyond knowledge then you must have seen many a times, I just say something. I just say something and it is there.
I never feel vibrations of anyone or anything.I don't feel My Kundalini, either nor any chakras, nothing, but I know, know automatically like a computer.
But that computer also I am not. 

Just it's trouble, it's difficult to explain to you what is this stithi is because you have to achieve it.
Once you achieve it then you are in a very subtle state and that subtle state is nothing but bliss.
"To me, nothing matters."
But that bliss also you cannot enjoy. I don't know how to enjoy everything. 
Supposing now you say, "Jai Mataji." I forget even you are calling Me. I also say, "Jai Mataj!," finished!
See, it is such a simple thing one has to understand, that the state in which one has to rise is a state where without doing anything, everything works out.
If that is your state, all right.

But it's not so. 
So you have to rise up to that state by doing. First you have to do it.
First you have to know, and then knowledge has no need, you don't have to know, but first that has to be worked out and brought to that level.
From: DIWALI 1996.   
DIWALI 2007 UNCUT VERSION CLIK HERE
On the conditions to celebrate Shri Mataji, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment