Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WHY I LEFT THE HAVAN

Michel's Show

The audience of the Havan, friday afternoon, Ganesha Seminar, was surprised seeing me, Swayamblogger, addressing shortly, but loudly, to the pujaris and walking away. I was surprised at myself, too, it was so spontaneous.
« This is a Hindu Havan, not Sahaj!
Where is Shri Mataji in your mantras?
I quit!»
Some did say: what a show! Many asked: What is it about?

The following evening, many yogis, some elder brothers, some well-know personalities, called me to support this protest. Others asked me about, because they couldn't hear properly, and did agree to this explication:
WE CAN GET THE ATTENTION OF THE DEITIES THROUGH MOTHER ONLY, and Brahminic mantras are devoid of meaning to us.
These ritualistic/Hinduist a-sahaj trends haves to be stopped.  Let's think of the new people coming to Cabella, and going home believing that they have seen the top of Sahaj practices! This is dangerous!
I hope other brothers will show their concern, and there are so many ways to do it - other than spontaneously leaving.
I leave to the comments to say if the havan was "hot"" or fresh", if the Elephant-head cloud appeared before, after or despite my doing. 


 # SAHAJ DHYANA: the book about meditation has already sold about 420 copies! 
There is no doubt that the DEMAND does exist for deepening meditation. 
This is good news, indeed…

No comments:

Post a Comment