Sunday, September 21, 2014

«Either you are telling lies, or you are good for nothing.»

Your first and foremost responsibility is Sahaja Yoga. Because you should know what a work it is. It's such a great work to transform the whole world - that's my vision.
At this old age also I think the same way. Now if that is my vision, what should be your attitude?
 - That we should go all out to spread Sahaja Yoga. 
That's the main thing.
I call you for these pujas just to renovate, I should say, or to give you more of energy and all that. 
But if you are just taking it as a great blessings and sitting at home, it's of no use. You must spread Sahaja Yoga.
I was surprised that they said in Lucknow (2002) there are only two hundred Sahaja Yogis.
How can that be?
First time I went to Lucknow there were at least three thousand Sahaja Yogis and we had not fixed any hall or anything. And can you imagine, suddenly I find so many people have gone. How is it there can be two hundred Sahaja Yogis? 
Either you are telling lies, 
or you are good for nothing.
So the responsibility of all the Sahaja Yogis, of all the Sahaja Yogis, first and foremost, is to spread Sahaja Yoga.
 How many people have you given realization? Where have you talked about Sahaja Yoga?
I have seen even in the plane if you are traveling, anyone who is there will tell me, "My guru is this, you know, such a great guru, this, that." Openly, shamelessly, about horrible gurus. 
While you people are very shy to talk about Sahaja Yoga. Never publicly unless and until you have a program and public program and all that. You have no time also for Sahaja Yoga, very busy people!
So if you have to follow Shiva and His blessings all the time, His protection to you, then:
you have to be Sahaja Yogis of very high quality. 
It shows when you go all out to spread Sahaja Yoga. That is the thing missing. 
I am very happy that in Australia (2002), Sahaja Yoga has spread so much. I don't know what has happened. In a far fetched place like Australia. In the beginning I had some set-backs but now it has spread. Also in Austria it has spread. And also in Italy. 

But otherwise, just doesn't spread. 
What's the matter? 
 - The matter is the leaders are not going all out
Say, for in England I traveled from north to south, east to west in all the directions. 
We have very poor, very poor Sahaja Yogis there.
You have to go to universities, to younger people. If hippy-ism can spread, why not Sahaja Yoga? It spreads like wild-fire, why not Sahaja Yoga?
All these things are there, which I have to warn you - be careful! 
If you have got Realization, you have a responsibility - to give realizations to others, and to spread Sahaja Yoga.
If you can't do it, then God save you!
 I have nothing to say. 
You have to introspect: "What have I done for Sahaja Yoga. What have I got for Sahaja Yoga?" 
And I am sure after this Shiva Puja, you will dedicate yourself to Shiva principle within you. Shiva principle doesn't stir out, it's very, very stern, it's very powerful. You have to dedicate, and you have to surrender. Above every other job, above every other performance, highest is this.
So with this, I ask Shiva to give you blessings, complete blessings, so that you get transformed into personality of Shiva....» 
2002-0317 Shivaratri Puja Pune. (on YouTube)
http://www.nirmalavidya.org/en/catalogs/events/detail/3100.html (Nirmal Vidya+transcriptions)
Visit also SayamBlogger channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPTQXDGxMo30DNbVCx6pd3A

No comments:

Post a Comment