Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The state of guru...

Brazil, 2014
Today's Guru Puja should give you the state of guru.
If you want, it can work out. 
The all-pervading divine Power of love is absolutely working it out. 
More than you, the Divine wants this world to change, wants to transform the whole universe.
Now you are the instruments, and if you try to cheat yourself, who can stop it? 
Just to enjoy music 
or to enjoy the company, 
or belonging to some club, 
or to feel that it's a nice festival; 
or at the most you seek the security of your children and family and all that
 - it is not satisfying.
It will never satisfy you. 
It will only satisfy you when you will become the lights to give it to others, to work for others.  (...)
I'm very proud of you, I'm very happy, that never such disciples existed for any guru. If I'm a guru, I should say, I should say "dagdag," finished - overjoyed!  
But when I see that you people
don't realize what you have achieved, 
and you don't want to work it out, 
then I think of the parable of Christ that some seeds fell on the rock. 
All your affection, all your love, I know it is impossible to express what I feel about it.
But you don't know why you got realization, why you are here, what is your speciality, what you have to get. You don't know that ! (.../...) 
Today I think for the first time I have been able to tell something to you which I was hesitating always, that 
"Let it be, just now they are still little babies, it's all right." 
But now after this, you have to grow, grow in every way. 
I just can't understand! 
Those who got realization without the power of raising the kundalini are doing such a lot of work.
And while you all have this power to raise the kundalini, to cure people, and also to talk about Sahaja Yoga, you are so sensible;
still where is your attention, I don't understand....


(Guru Puja 1994, Cabella)

No comments:

Post a Comment