Monday, March 10, 2014

Vulnerability: Can Sahaja Yoga be destroyed?

1994-04/05: Lane Cove River Park Picnic, Sydney, Australia :
So we should not have groups. We should have no groups. 

Nothing should be a secret. 
Everybody should know what everybody is doing. 
Shri Mataji as baby
That is how collectively we'll be all right. Because supposing somebody comes and tells you, 'All right, I'll make you something special and for that this is to be done.' It has happened before, with your leaders also, that they use to tell them in their ears that, 'Mother has told me to do this. Mother has told me to do.'
Never listen to such people.
You've got leaders whom you can ask what is good and what is bad. If not, you can even write to Me, but don't listen to such people who are telling you things just to destroy - destroy Sahaja Yoga, destroy the only hope for the whole world.

You have to be very, very careful about it and if you are careful, I am sure, you have now the insight, you have now the powers, you have now the authority. Everything is there, no doubt, but vulnerability is the problem I sometimes feel. For that you have to be very, very careful because now, as you see in Sydney, …/… 
Early public program in India
 
1994-07/18: Speech at the airport, Austria:
I'm very happy to see you all here. It's really nice to meet you all like this, because in Cabella I never get a chance to talk to anyone.

I'm sorry I've had some very bad reports which I must tell you. It's very important. I always used to praise Austrians very much that they are so many and so good, very good Sahaja Yogis. 
But the reports I have are horrible. 
Other people from other countries have told me that:
 "Mother, You are praising them, but You better warn them. Because they are not taking Sahaja Yoga so seriously as they should have done."
Moreover some people who come to Cabella go on talking against some other group. And they told me there are groups formed among these Sahaja Yogis who are influenced by these groups and their grudges and their complaints.
They've become very mental, they want to solve their problem mentally. This was a very big shock for Me.  And they went to such a limit to say that, "Mother, this time You shouldn't allow them to have any Puja." I said, "All of them are not like that." They said, "But still. Quite a lot of them indulge in such cheapish things that we are surprised."
I must tell you one lady came all the way to Taiwan to complain against Hamid. And she told Harald, who is a very sensible Sahaja Yogi that she has some physical problems, so she wants to see Me. So Harald said, "All right, you can go and tell Her." But all that she did was to tell Me what was wrong with this one or that one and how Hamid was and what did happen. I was really surprised, I said, "You come all the way to Taiwan to tell Me this?" Then Harald got angry with her, he said, "You told me a lie, you told me that you have some physical problems and here what are you telling Mother?"
1981
This is the best way to destroy Sahaja Yoga and yourself.
Sahaja Yogis never talk ill of each other behind their backs. I don't know, this - maybe, I think, this [E.] started this group, or maybe, I don't know how this group business has started. She was the first, who told Me that there are many, who are against the leaders. It's only here I find all this - why should it be?
You are people of great heritage. I could have understood this from Germans, but no, they are absolutely, absolutely perfect Yogis, those who are there. I cannot understand how Sahaja Yoga gives you time to do all these things. If you are busy with Sahaja Yoga you will have no time even to talk ill of anyone. But the pressure was so much on Me that I thought I better talk to you people about it and tell you very frank. You cannot be mental. If you become mental you'll be destroyed, completely.
As soon as you come on your Agnya you lose your vibrations. You start judging things, you start analyzing things. In Sahaja Yoga you are there just to experience the joy. To be happy, to be one with yourself and everybody else. It's such a bad tendency to talk ill about other Sahaja Yogis or form a group.
You cannot have a group.

Delhi 1979
You are comple-tely integra-ted with the whole world. How can you have separate groups in a small place like Austria? When you are one with everyone. Even in America the news has gone that [they've created ?]. For one [E.], for one woman if you are going to ruin yourself I have nothing to say. She is a very self-centered, stupid woman. She never asked Me what she was doing. She went on her own, her everything. And she has no business to do this. But she has created this thing in you. 
Most surprising thing is, when you had a horrible leader like [M.], who turned out to be a devil later on, you were quite all right, you were very normal. That means:
you need a Hitler or what? It's very surprising!

1996-09/29: You Must Be Collective and Introspective, Shri Krishna Puja, New Jersey :

We had problems like this always with our collectivity here.
For example, a lady, you know, she is a big lady, I think. She started correcting people. "Why do you put here? This thing is getting dirty. That thing is this and that."
Such a woman should be sometimes sent to some stable to clean it! Then she will give up these nonsensical ideas that she has. If you are a Sahaja Yogi you cannot behave like this. And this kind of a behavior can destroy Sahaja Yoga.
Have you ever heard Me saying that, "This is dirty, this is not good, I don't like this?" Did I say, ever?

1997-12/31: Shakti Puja, Kalwe :
I was told that this year, on coming here, will be Sahaja yogis who will go astray, they'll do dirty things, bad things and, I should say, things which are not pure and
they will destroy Sahaja Yoga.
If they are predicted like that, you can imagine at this age of Mine, I'll have to fight it. 

«...they are not taking Sahaja Yoga so seriously as they should »
But you all can fight it by under-standing that it's not your life, this is not a Sahaja life and you have to live in a Sahaja manner, must bring a good name to Sahaja Yoga. 
Not artificially but really, people should say that, if they have met any saints: they are in Sahaja Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment