Wednesday, January 4, 2012

"...one day will come that in the history of this world"

"one day will come that in the history of this world"... - though, not what you're imagining....
"" You are not ordinary people. You are the saints whose feet were washed by the River Ganges. Try to understand your glory. Try to understand your own powers, your own position as saintly people, Sahaja Yogis, which are above all the saints because you know how to give realization.
You know everything about Kundalini. You know everything about realization. How many people knew about it? 
Otherwise, I'll start thinking I have given all this knowledge to some bunch of fools who do not know what is the value. As Christ has said, "Don't throw pearls before the swines." I don't think I have done that mistake. I cannot believe I have done that mistake, that I have thrown pearls before swines. I have not done it. But it is for you to decide where you stand, in what category.
"...otherwise..."
 It is so obvious that it's a very precarious time we are passing through. It's very important we have to fight it out. It's much more than any wars you have fought. It's much more than any struggle human beings ever had. It's such a horrible world that has been created, and we have to transform it. It's a tremendous task. For that you have to work out in a very sincere and an innate manner. 

"..golden letters..."

And I'm sure one day will come that in the history of this world Sahaja Yogis will have their names written with golden letters
I'm sure this will work out. I'm sure this has to work out.
And that you all have to achieve it, collectively, with one mind, with one heart." What should I sacrifice? What should I do? How should I help? What is my contribution?"

I wish I could see those days in My lifetime.
So today is the day when we have to introspect.

So should we go into meditation, all of us!

(18 June 1988, Shudy Camps, mn: 33'30  just before the "introspection" meditation started) 

No comments:

Post a Comment