Saturday, October 1, 2011

“This incarnation can be wasted completely…”

And in this lifetime you have to grow. And in this lifetime you have to achieve the highest. So the time is so very short! And the background is so dark. You are surrounded by people who are pouring out morning till evening destructive concepts.
Now, you are the people who have to shoot out much faster than all of them. But a kind of a lethargy, though you understand that your awareness is very different from them, a kind of a lethargy, which does not accept it the way it should accept Sahaja Yoga. Every one of you must think every day: What have I done for Sahaja Yoga today? But you are all still very busy with your jobs, of making money, of have relations with people who do not matter at all in Sahaja Yoga. We have to make an all out effort to rise to that point, that whatever we know, we believe in, we act on that and become one with it. You can do that with concepts, but not with reality, this is the problem, I mean ... I will explain this point.
 (1986-0504: 16th Sahasrara Puja,)
You should not waste My time, never. But it’s to be seen now that if you do not value yourself as realized souls, you can not value My time also,  or what is Myself.
-          This incarnation can be wasted completely because of this materialistic attitude.
In these modern times, I don’t know what's gone wrong with human beings because the most important thing in your life is to ascend and to grow. Take a big vision of the whole thing. Why this universe was created? Why you were created as human beings? What was the need to do all these things? For what is it done? If you have a very big vision of the whole thing then try to locate your position: “Where am I?
And then, “How the Divine has selected me and now I have become a Sahaja yogi?
So now, “What is my responsibility?” that, one has to see!
But, on the contrary, I have seen people who are saying have a transfer. So they’ll telephone and ask, “Mother, should we take our seat or not?” That shows they have no value about themselves and no value about Me, both ways. Because they are asking such small things, such silly things, that is impossible to understand how could Sahaja yogis ask such questions.
Shri Nirmala Devi Salve as a baby
In the perspective, we can see the Goddess. She comes on this earth in different forms at different times to save the seekers of truth and to work out the ascent of the seekers of truth. Can you imagine? -A very big difference in the incarnation of the Goddess before Kali Yuga! While now, it's a very different thing that you have come on this earth to become the Sahaja yogis. You have to have a body, a mind, feeling, everything which is just charged with spirituality, charged with your spirituality. Should be, normally, because : how many years in the past you have been seeking God? Then, that you came here. What a coincidence!
But, when, what is it? When you have such a great advantage that you have come to Sahaja Yoga because of your seeking and now you have found the satisfaction out of it : what is the responsibility that you have - that the Incarnation itself has come on this earth, not only to protect you, to nourish you, and to kill the demons. No, She has come on this earth to tell you about everything that is subtler inside and to tell you what should be your relationship: should be outside as well as inside. You were never connected with truth. You were never connected with this all-pervading power. You were never connected with God Almighty.
(…) There’s no earnestness. There’s no expected any kind of a enthusiasm about it. All right, if not today, we will see tomorrow!  Mother says like that “It's not necessary. It's not important. It's all right.”
So, you satisfy yourself.  But who is the loser? 
-Not Me! I don’t need Sahaja Yoga, do I? 
I am doing all the tapasya for your Sahaja Yoga.
What about you people doing some tapasya about it? So now, what I am trying to say that you have got your realization. Now you have reached a great state of understanding, also of the inner knowledge and also about your connection with the spirit and with the God Almighty. All this you know now. Many things you know.
Despite that, it's not yet what it should be from your heart, from your earnest desire. It doesn’t help at all any one to deceive oneself, never.
So I am not saying something for x, y, z. I am saying for all of you. Don’t try to cheat yourself. You are here with such a great purpose. This purpose is corrective and is the freedom of our minds from all these nonsensical destructive forces and then to spread it all over, talk about it.
My own conviction is this, that something has to happen to Sahaja yogis to realize how important it is to work out something that is within us, which is potential, which is just about to bubble up. It’s a responsibility, whether you are a Jew, a Christian or anything makes no difference. It is all outside. For what you have to do that you have come into a new realm of awareness, into a new realm of a higher life where you know all your inner self, you know all about what is good and what is not.
Shiva Tandava, Ellora caves
(…) But this inner knowledge which you have is something like this – that “I have a inner knowledge about, say about, how to build these things but I don’t do it”. It’s as simple as that.”I just don’t do it! I have the inner knowledge, all right. I have a Ph.D. but I am mad.”  It's like that.
So many people mentally very well equipped in Sahaja Yoga, I know. But as far as the following of Sahaja Yoga is concerned, they are not there. So I am warning you now. It's like Christ has said, “Some seeds which are sprouted fell on the street and dried out and died.”
Now the judgment is going on all the time. When I am talking to you, it's all the judgment is going on. …But what has to work is your faith that “I’m going to do things which are truthful, which are sensible, down to earth and I’m going to keep myself absolutely, extremely free and I’m going to look after not only my inner being but the inner beings of others.”

1993-10/24: Navaratri Puja: Re-Introspect Yourself, Cabella, Italy (15 years after this letter)


1 comment: