Monday, February 3, 2020

The martyrdom of Shri Mataji- and the faith in our Selves

1994 - If ever someone does not understand...
2010
...you have to be identified into My Body, into My cells of My Body, but this is a more difficult task because supposing one of you becomes stupid, becomes foolish, quarrelsome. Anything you do, any small thing, it hurts Me. It has to, but I don't think about Myself. I always think about you. 
So it's an indication to Me that something has gone wrong somewhere. Somebody is doing something wrong to somebody. Some Sahaja Yogis are being tortured. Some are sick. Anything like that, I work it out very intensely and intimately.
.... Collectively, whatever you feel, I get it in My Body. 
For example, collectively, if you have a left Vishuddhi, I get it. If you have, say, right Vishuddhi, I get it. Any Chakra that you catch, collectively, I get that problem and I have to solve it because it troubles Me, so I solve it. It's a compulsion that I have to solve it. Now in doing so, you see, you might think, "Mother, we are troubling." You are not. It's My doing. I have taken you into Myself. You haven't.
So you don't have to worry as to, as if you are troubling Me. It's My own doing. It's My own work. It's My own responsibility. And if I have done it, it's done it because I am supposed to do it. That's the job I have to do. 
So there's nothing to feel bad about it.
1994-0410:We are in Her  Body, Mahamaya_Puja,_New_Zealand

1980 - From the beginning
2007
So we come to collectivity to understand that you are cells in My body and I have awakened you. If you degenerate, My body degenerates. 
You have seen that also. When you are sick, I am sick, in the sense that I liberate more vibrations and I feel sick with that because you can't take it. 
When you take vibrations I feel very young.

But those who have faith in themselves can only understand this. 
Those who have superiority complex, inferiority complex, a complex means no faith in yourself. 
You should have faith in yourself that you are the chosen ones. You are really the people specially made for this for this great [thing]. It's a tremendous thing that you are [out/all] born.
1980-1116:_New_Age,_Sussex,_England
1984- an explanation:
Ganesha 2007
I am telling you all these things because I was very sick when I came here, really I tell you, I was sick for eight days and I was sick even afterwards; because you know, you are all in My body and I suffer, so I must tell you.
1984-1123: Shri Jesus Puja, Hounslow, UK

1985- Make that clear!
So, now there is some thing wrong with this. 
-1-  What is that wrong is that: "What have we done for Sahaja Yoga" - first question. 
-2-  Second is, "What am I doing about myself? Where am I?" 
Nice to ask the question, "What's the difference between a God-realized and a self-realized?" God-realized never catches, just knows. 
Now why do I feel horrible, only with Sahaja Yogis, and not with non Sahaja Yogis? 
Birthday 2010
Even Narakasura comes before Me I can kill him. 
But Sahaja Yogis are inside My body. What am I to do? They are part and parcel of Me, they are not foreigners. So when they get sick I get sick Myself, because they are inside Myself. 
No deity has done that. No incarnation has done that job. Nobody has injected Sahaja Yogis inside their body. Has anyone done that way? You are all inside My body, part and parcel! 
When something goes wrong with you, it goes wrong with Me inside naturally. It's indiscriminate, you can say. But if I were not indiscriminate, how many would have gone inside My body? 
That's how I can cleanse you. I can look after you. I can now work out things very well. Some thing happens to someone in Australia I can work it out here because he is in My body.  
That's why I get sick. I can say, "I get caught up, because I have got some bhoots within me".   
-3- So you must keep out your bhoots. This is the third point, very important, "How can I have bhoots in me? How can I have left side, or right side or any thing? I am in the body of Mother- who is the Adi Shakti. What a privilege? What a honor? So now I can't have any bhoots within myself. It has to be something very pure."
1985-0831: Talk to Sahaja Yogis, Wimbledon, UK
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
more on this page: https://swayamblog.blogspot.com/p/body-and-incarnation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment