Saturday, July 6, 2013

MESMERISM IN SAHAJ

this will never bring forth my efforts
It is important to meditate deeply in our present reality in the world sangham in the light of this talk

Even in Sahaja Yoga you'll be surprised I've seen people taking advantage of my name, are trying to get into some mesmeric groups. I can't understand, using My name, using My photograph - so beware, this should not happen to you people!
Using the name of Christ, the incarnation of divine love, they are doing all these works of violence, hatred, of cheating, I mean very debased people. And from one to another it passes, to the another it passes. Same thing happens in Sahaja Yoga

If I told somebody that, "You are no more a leader, somebody else is the leader", immediately that person gets angry, he forgets what good Sahaj has done to him, he just forgets. If I tell him the leadership should pass to somebody else, finished! Then he forgets that whatever good is done to him, whatever Sahaja Yoga has done for him. He's living only because Sahaj has helped him. 
Politics in Sahaj
So this leadership goes into the heads of people
Sahaja Yoga is not here to make leaders out of you, no never, it is just for convenience we have leaders, and if they become inconvenient we have to change them, that's all. As simple as that! 
But still I find this idea of authority is something very great and they start using it left and right everywhere. 
It is happening practically in every country, has happened and still happening. 
This is a very sad thing, this will never bring forth my efforts, My effort is to synthesize the whole world, not to divide, by no chance to divide, only thing, whatever is wrong, whatever is unholy has to brought to your notice.
I'm told there are some 80-90 Sahaja Yogis who have come, who were mesmerized by some people. How could Sahaja Yogis be mesmerized? Is it possible? 
They never must be praying, they may not be doing meditation, how can they get into it, and now they are asking for forgiveness!
I forgive but that doesn't mean they'll be all right.
We cannot fix them any more. 
We do not put spoilt apples with the good ones do we? There's no wisdom, they're already spoilt and they should keep out till I say. They should not attend any center, they should not come to any Puja - they should let them cleanse themselves. Though a rotten apple cannot get well, they can. 
They should try to understand that they were not Sahaja Yogis. 
If a Sahaja Yogi can get mesmerized then what's the use of doing Sahaja Yoga? 
What's the use of getting your Kundalini raised? 
That means they are very poor Sahaja Yogis.
1996-12/25: Christmas Puja, Ganapatipule

No comments:

Post a Comment