Monday, October 15, 2012

Navaratri 2 : COURAGE, NOT FEAR !

I'll tell you a story about somebody in America.
He is a very old Sahaja Yogi, Indian.
He came out of his shop, where he was working, and got into his car - there was one man sitting with a dagger. And he hit him with the dagger on the center Heart. And this fellow started bleeding. He said, " I don't know what happened to me, Mother. I got such strength, I caught hold of him and I started fighting with him, and I took the dagger from him. He had the handle and the dagger came into my hand.
And the fellow ran away. But still I was not worried about my bleeding.
What I did - I called my colleague who was coming out of the car, I ran after him and he took me in his car for half-an-hour searching that fellow."
They didn't go to the police, and then, they went to the police.
The police was surprised - the whole shirt was full of blood. He said, "Nobody would believe." Even the police was shocked. "For half an hour you were searching this fellow. Why didn't you come to the police?" He said, "It would have taken half-an-hour for you to come, so we thought, better do it ourselves." See the courage!
Then, of course, he was taken to the hospital, and he was all right. Just they stitched him up. But he is all right. That is the sign of a person who can never get any one of these horrible diseases, because there is no fear in his mind, of any kind. And, he is an Indian, he said: "I have never even slapped my own children. I have never fought with anyone. I am not a wrestler by any chance, nothing of the kind. But it happened." He says, " I don't know how, from where I got this shakti; and how I did it, I just don't know."
"  they were never afraid of attacking someone"
There are many stories like this they can tell you about Sahaja Yogis, and about so many saints, how they were never afraid of attacking someone when somebody attacks them, or of protecting themselves from all kinds of horrible things with their courage.
This is something one cannot believe sometimes, but it is happening, every day, I get letters from people how they have been courageous.
Imam Hussein at Kerbala.
If you believe in the Goddess, then know that She is extremely powerful; She is very intelligent; and if She has to protect you, She will protect you out and out, in such a way that you will not know how you have been protected. 

But this faith has to be developed.
Faith has to be developed by experience also, how you have been protected always; how you have been helped always; how you came out of so many crises.
But despite that if you get upset, worried, if some clouds appear in the sky of your life, then if you get upset, that means you are still weak.
So first thing, if you are really worshipping the Goddess, then you should have no worry at all of any kind, and you should have no fear at all. Go ahead, fearlessly.
Whatever you are doing, do it fearlessly.
But at the same time I have to tell you the other side, that one should not go about like a zombie, it doesn't mean that; saying all kinds of nonsensical things of the right side.

But if you have to do something, do it with clear-cut ideas, and also without any fear. 

(1994, 10-09, Navaratri, Cabella.)


FOR MORE ON THIS QUESTIONS, CLICK: http://swayamblog.blogspot.fr/p/how-not-to-react-and-fight-lessons-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment