Friday, June 29, 2012

Before the 2012 GURU puja-1: 1979


GURU PUJA, 1/12/1979
And today is the day of Guru Puja, not My Puja, but your Puja as Gurus.
I   anoint all of you as Gurus, and today I will tell you what I have bestowed upon you and what great powers you already have within you.

Among you, there are people who are still not... been able to recognize. My announcement will work it out within them - the recognition. 
my nature...
Without recognition you cannot see the play, without play, you cannot have confidence within yourself, 
without confidence you cannot become Guru, without becoming Guru you cannot help others, and without helping others you are not going to be in any way happy. 
So, to break the chain, is very easy, but to build the chain one after another is what you have to do. This is what you were all wanting to be. 
So, be confident, and be joyous, and be happy that all My powers will protect you, My Love - will nourish you, and My nature will fill you with peace and joy. (...)
... Now, because of Me, it has become very simple, as you know is the Shaktipath, that what you have to do now is Shaktipath, means, to throw your light onto others. 'Shakti' is power and 'path' means to make it fall. So, your Shakti can now fall onto anybody's Kundalini and it can rise. Now, it was a very, very difficult thing. They said only person who is a 'Veetaraga', the one who has conquered all his 'raaga' - 'raaga' means any attachment - all the attachments - the one who has conquered. 
He's without any attachment, he's completely detached in life, can only do the Kundalini rising. So first of all, 'Deeksha' has to be given, is initiation. That you have already got. The day you came to Me you got the Deeksha. You do not realize, that... how it happens. Such a lot of things have happened to you, telescopically, that you do not realize how many things have happened to you. So, only for Deeksha, you see, a person is taxed quite a lot. I mean, (...)
... Then for a guru, as you are now, you have all the knowledge, all the power and everything. But what we lack, is confidence... and we have inertia within us. I don't know, how this inertia is going to get out. You know sometimes, people who are that inert, they also have a use, and they are put in the canons, you see, and blasted in a circus, so they can show their feats. They are so inert that nothing can disturb them. But, you are My children. I have made you after the image of Jesus Christ, of Shri Ganesh. All their powers are available to you. (...)
... And this is one point I fail sometimes I don't know, how to remove your inertia. Because, you have not practiced Sahaj Yoga. You have not gone into any practice. You got it very easily cheaply. You do not understand its value. So you just want to have as a side track, you know? 
"they are put in a canon..."
You have to discipline yourself, unless and until you discipline yourself, I leave it to your freedom, because I have always believed in the freedom of My children, because I think they are not that low type, that I should put freedom on them as a, sort-of-a bar, that they should not use their freedom. You're absolutely free. If you want to go to hell, I will give you a chariot, to go direct. 
But if you want to go to heaven, I'll give you a vimana - an aeroplane, to go there. So it is for you people, to become dynamic, and to have confidence within you. You know every Chakras; you know every rising of the Kundalini you know everything. Take it upon yourself! Then a person who takes it upon himself, you see I...... I can be very angry with all of you. Very simple. But no I have to get the job done. (...)

No comments:

Post a Comment