Thursday, October 13, 2016

"Whatever you want to do, will be done"... - ADVAITA

Swayamblogger says:
Most of the problems we have in Sahaj come from that conception that Mother -the Divine- wants something, that we -humans- have to discover. God would love ceremonies, services, praises, rites,but  would hate that committee or that trust, etc. 
'He' or 'She' would communicate through envelopes, through 'super -yogis' having 'perfect vibrations, (this boasting expression has been heard by many)
This is DUALISM
and this is all wrong.Here are the proofs.

ADVAITA: Thy Will be Done

1/ This is the breeze of the Holy Ghost. This is the Chaitanya Lahari described by Shankaryacharya. Shankaryacharya preached Advaita, means we are like small drops separated from the ocean. And when we go back to the ocean we become the ocean. The powers of the ocean come into us.
This is the advaita of Shankara. That means you become powerful as the ocean is.

2/ One day he asked Me, Djamel, numerical, "To what extent it goes, to what dimension?" and when I told him, he said, "It is incalculable." I said, "It is infinite." You cannot calculate.
How can you understand with this brain? … It would be like a madman going to the seashore to have a nice bath, starts counting the small little pebbles and the grains of the sand. Get in, enjoy - you become that.
This is advaita - were you become one - all religions teach advaita.
Advaita means were there is not the other: Ananya, you become one with that.
With the whole ocean you become one. A drop becomes the ocean, the all of the powers of the ocean are there for the drop. …/…The myth has to be broken.

3/ A South Indian told Shri Mataji: "I don't believe in Shankara’s Advaita, I believe in Dvaita, I want to remain myself, I do not want to get united with God, I want to remain myself. Why should? -"
I said "Which part of you that doesn't want to become with God?”
He said "Not my ego,"
I said, "How are you sure?"
You see, this is the trick of the trade !That's how they are going to continue. That’s why they don't want to be one with God. Because if they have to be one with God, then these in-between religions will disappear, isn’t it? (laughter) The agency will be losing its powers!

4/ So now you understand from there that, on this Sahastrara day, you have to also demand. I want you to demand and ask, because I have no desire. And you, just go ahead! You have all the rights to demand from Me. And ask for the biggest and the highest and the most fantastic and the most dynamic that you want to do. Put up your minds and heads together, and ask for something big. This is a very great day today; go home, think about it. Collectively also you decide I’ll go now. So then you decide and put a demand and it could be done! Now, thy will be done, not Mine.

5/ …not worry too much about your money and your families and other mundane things, just don't worry about anything, you don't have to worry, just give it a bandhan. If it doesn't work out, doesn't work out, finished. What's that wrong? If it works out, well and good. 
Not that your desire is important, but, "Thy will be done". First you say, "Thy will be done" that it is so surprising that your wills change, your desires change and whatever you say, is done.
But when this also comes up, people develop an ego; so be careful. It's all done by the Shakti and not by you, by your Atma and not by you. You have to be the Atma and once you become the Atma, you become into Akarma where you don't know that you are doing it, it just works out. You don't feel, you are not aware.

6/ Respecting your thoughts, respecting your inspirations, your dreams, your aspirations, your visions, write them down. Whatever thought you get write it down. Whatever inspiration you get, write it down. Whatever visions you think you should have for yourself, write it down, all that you think that should be the future, write it down. 
And pray for it. 
The greatest quality on this one, is when you respect yourself, when you respect yourself, you are respected, by whom? By the Gods, by the divine force, by all the angels. And whatever you want to do, will be done, then it comes. Thy will be done! But that will has to come out of respect for yourself. If it is coming out of some other considerations.For example now in Bombay, they want to have an ashram. People have all funny ideas about ashram.


7/ A woman: Will we see a time when most of the world will have their Realization?
Shri Mataji: Hope so. Hope so. I would say that's My dream. I wish, I wish that happens.

I'm actually desireless. But your desires work. If you desire, is the other way round. It's not "Thy will be done," but it's "Thy will be done." If you desire, it will happen, it will happen.


SOURCES
Ray Harris: But You know, Mother, Jewish Rabbis decide that it's blasphemy today that you are trying to achieve union with God.
Shri Mataji: Who says blasphemy?
Ray Harris: Jewish, a Jewish rabbi, Mother.
Shri Mataji: Is it?
Ray Harris: And it said in the paper that we should only do His commandments, to become part of God is blasphemy.
Shri Mataji: Aah, this is...
Ray Harris: That's what he said, Mother. So we never aspire to achieve part of God that..
Shri Mataji: Because then his salary will go away.
Ray Harris: Because it's a silly eastern religion.
Shri Mataji: Actually this is what happened with somebody who had come there, he says that, "I don't believe in Shankara." He's a South Indian he said, "I don't believe in Shankara, because he believes in Advaita," - that is "Becoming one," you see. Advaita - ‘Dvaita’ is two, ‘Adwaita’ means "not two". "I don't believe in Shankara’s Advaita, I believe in Dvaita, I want to remain myself, I do not want to get united with God, I want to remain myself. Why should -" I said "Which part of you that doesn't want to become with God?”, He said "Not my ego," I said, "How are you sure?"
You see, this is the trick of the trade is. That's how they are going to continue. That’s why they don't want to be one with God. Because if they have to be one with God, then these in-between religions will disappear, isn’t it. (laughter) The agency will be losing its powers!
1980-0719: The Meaning of Puja, Brighton, UK

But you when you are realized you start feeling cool from here. You'll be amazed. Even from the light you get the cool. You see, I put My hand here. There's no breeze over here. They have started moving. There's no breeze. Suddenly when I put My hand they start moving. You start feeling the breeze going through you. This is the breeze of the Holy Ghost. This is the Chaitanya Lahari described by Shankaryacharya. Shankaryacharya preached advaita, means we are like small drops separated from the ocean. And when we go back to the ocean we become the ocean. The powers of the ocean come into us. This is the advaita of Shankara. That means you become powerful as the ocean is.

And this is what happens that a small cell which is now acting according to the dictates of the brain, becomes aware of the brain and can communicate with the brain. Or we can say a small cell becomes aware of the whole. You become aware of the powers of Almighty. Not only aware but you know how to handle it, you know how to make it flow through you. You know that there are problems in your being but because of that is not flowing properly. You know how to correct it in yourself and you know how to correct it in other people. This is the Samadhi, is the enlightened awareness.
This is what should happen to you by which your powers start manifesting and giving light to others.
1980-0717: Seeking the Force That Drives Us, Northampton UK

Then, what happens? Then we are ruled by our heart's indication than by our brain. How? Because the heart has the spirit, which emits vibrations, is not the brain. And you depend on your vibratory awareness after Realization. The more you depend on your vibratory awareness, the more you use your heart, your spirit, not your brain. The more you use your brain again you go down because it is taken over now by the spirit. For example after Realization when you start thinking about it, I mean people can think of anything I mean I can tell you I've had such experiences that they would say why Mataji is wearing a sari like this - even to this extent you see they can go. But if you can just leave your heart to work it out and don't think because you are in thoughtless awareness after Realization - if you try to maintain that state - pay attention to your heart and let your spirit emit itself. So that it clears out completely the confusion of the brain and everything. Then you'll be amazed that you cannot lose your vibrations. You cannot lose your Realization. The simplest way is, I mean we have found out this, that after Realization if you go for seven days' treatment with soaking feet before My photograph it works out. But immediately when I say "My photograph" finished - the ego comes up - "why Her photograph?" First thing comes up - "Who is She?" I may be nothing, all right I agree - I'm nothing - but I have raised your Kundalini. I have given you Realization. I must be something after all. So why worry? I'm not taking away anything from you. Then you start establishing your auspiciousness, the sense of auspiciousness. Once you have established it, then you do not lose it very easily. You don't like then inauspicious things - normally - if there is somebody inauspicious you say, "Mother, no, we can't do anything about this gentleman", all right. Afterwards when you become very strong you don't mind working on anyone whatsoever, but gradually you have to grow up to it - I understand that, but I can't understand people using their rationality to understand Sahaja Yoga. How can you understand this great power with your limited rationality? I can explain to an ant about your politics but I cannot tell you how this divine power works. One day he asked Me, Jamel numerical, "To what extent it goes, to what dimension?" and when I told him he said, "It is incalculable." I said, "It is infinite." You cannot calculate. If you put two mirrors facing each other and put some object in between, you cannot calculate how many reflections you'll get. Even that you see but you cannot calculate. But here I am talking about something that does that, which creates this. You cannot calculate all the molecules and the atoms of one element. But I am talking about Somebody who has created them and who in every molecule pulsates. How can you understand with this brain? You can only become one with it and enjoy yourself, why worry? Why do you want to count the molecules? Why this madness? It would be like a madman going to the seashore to have a nice bath, starts counting the small little pebbles and the grains of the sand. Get in, enjoy - you become that. This is advaita - were you become one - all religions teach advaita. Advaita means were there is not the other, Ananya, you become one with that. With the whole ocean you become one. A drop becomes the ocean, the all the powers of the ocean are there for the drop. That's what it is. But there are some people, who say, "We believe in dwaita, no, why we don't want to get lost." And you are not lost, you become the whole, but they want to keep their small limitations, you see. Now what is that small limitation they want to keep? It's called as Mr. E G O, which is a myth, which is a myth. It's such a big myth, this ego, because what do you do you human beings? Let's see now. What do you do? You make a chair, all right, see people are even proud if they can make a chair these days because nobody can use their hands these days you know that. Everything is done by machines. I don't know they cannot create human beings otherwise they may try that also. So what do you do? You create something dead out of dead. Everything is dead, whatever you have created is dead. Have you done any living work? So one lady got very angry with Me - she said, "Yes, we have created a tube baby." I said, "You have not created. It was all there - the life was there you have just brought it together and it worked out that way - it's nothing. It's just like egg being (what do you say that?) egg, they put it in the incubator. It is that, simple thing. You have done nothing you have put life into that. Have you? Let us confess it now. We cannot convert even one flower, transform one flower into a fruit. Let us admit it. What is this ego, then? I do this and I do this, I would like that and I would have this and I, I, I. Who is this Mr. I who cannot do one living thing? Just ask yourself - very simple question. So you reach a conclusion- it's a myth- you do not do anything. As many times I've told you that some people going by train put all their luggage on their heads, so they say, "Why are you carrying so much luggage on your head?" They said, "Because they want to reduce the weight of the train." "This will go on like that on your head." "I do it, I do it, I do it," but by brainwashing you I cannot reduce it, how? The myth has to be broken.

The myth breaks when Kundalini rises. Then how you talk is a very different language, it is not coming, it is not going, it is it. It becomes a third person. Then your power which is flowing through your hands, you see that going through your hands, which you are maneuvering, you don't say, "I am giving you Realization", you don't say. You just say it is going, it is rising, it is not coming, even if it is your son you'll say, "I cannot give", now what to do? Like a lady came with Me to America once and she was very anxious that I must give Realization to her son and all that. So I told her, "Look at this. Now you have come all the way, I know, for this purpose but now if the Kundalini doesn't rise, should you want Me to say that he is realized?" "No, no, no, Mataji, I know it doesn't rise." Then I said, "You give him a Realization" "I cannot give him." "All right, you try then." "But it doesn't rise." Then I said, "What to do? If the Kundalini is not coming up, what can we do about it?" So, the Kundalini has to come spontaneously, it's a living process but after Realization you start doing living things. You can raise the Kundalini
1980-0721: Auspiciousness, Caxton Hall, London

And really it happened, that I could just open out the Sahastrara, I said "That’s it!" you see. You see, because as you must’ve heard that Goddess has no, She’s nishprayojana, She’s purposeless, She has no purpose at all. But if the purpose comes in Her way then She may do something. But She doesn’t have Her own purpose, She’s absolutely purposeless, useless! Without any desire. Imagine! Without any attributes also. What a thing and a half you see, whatever it is! Such a personality when It is faced with a demand like that, comes up with it’s form.

So now you understand from there that, on this Sahastrara day, you have to also demand. I want you to demand and ask, because I have no desire. And you just go ahead! You have all the rights to demand from Me. And ask for the biggest and the highest and the most fantastic and the most dynamic that you want to do. Put up your minds and heads together, and ask for something big. This is a very great day today; go home, think about it. Collectively also you decide I’ll go now. So then you decide and put a demand and it could be done! Now, thy will be done, not Mine.
1979-0505: Sahastrara Puja, Dollis Hill, UK

But to a wise man, he discreetly uses it for a proper purpose. So, one has to understand, Sahaja Yoga is known by the discretion person has.

Now, what happens actually that you get stuck with one thing, that is your Atma and the whole your being floats like a [Patangas ?] does, or ah a kite that floats, goes all over the places, everything, but you are stuck to only one thing, that is your Spirit. And, if you could really do it, genuinely and honestly, not worry too much about your money and your families and other mundane things, just don't worry about anything, you don't have to worry, just give it a bandhan. If it doesn't work out, doesn't work out, finished. What's that wrong? If it works out, well and good. Not that your desire is important, but, "Thy will be done". First you say, "Thy will be done" that it is so surprising that your wills change, your desires change and whatever you say, is done. But when this also comes up, people develop an ego; so be careful. It's all done by the Shakti and not by you, by your Atma and not by you. You have to be the Atma and once you become the Atma, you become into Akarma where you don't know that you are doing it, it just works out. You don't feel, you are not aware.

I wish, after all these lectures, most of your Chakras must have been opened. But this is all My work. You have to also do some homework. And, you have to also work and see for yourself. Be alert. Try to face yourself in the mirror and see for yourself how far honest you have become.

1983-0204: Sahasrara Chakra, Hanuman Road, New Delhi, India


Immediately if you read a book it comes on to the point and you see oh! It is not good but is this what truth is? Immediately you start studying the books you know which is the truth and which is not the truth because you don't read nonsense. Because you know its all falsehood all story telling you do not want to read something nonsensical. So you just understand the sense and the nonsense of it. So it works out. And that's how when you start respecting yourself. Respecting your thoughts, respecting your inspirations, your dreams, your aspirations, your visions. Write them down. Whatever thought you get write it down. Whatever inspiration you get, write it down. Whatever visions you think you should have for yourself, write it down, all that you think that should be the future, write it down. And pray for it. The greatest quality on this one is when you respect yourself when you respect yourself, you are respected, by whom? By the Gods, by the divine force, by all the angels. And whatever you want to do will be done, then it comes. Thy will be done! But that will has to come out of respect for yourself. If it is coming out of some other considerations.

1978-1002: Knots on The Three channels, Public Program, Caxton Hall, UK

... Is there any other question? Now let's see.
Yogi: One in the back.
Woman: Will we see a time when most of the world will have their Realization?
Shri Mataji: Hope so. Hope so. I would say that's My dream. I wish, I wish that happens.
I'm actually desireless. But your desires work. If you desire, is the other way round. It's not "Thy will be done," but it's "Thy will be done." If you desire, it will happen, it will happen.

1990-0317: Swadhisthana, Thinking, Illness - Public Program, Sydney, Australia




No comments:

Post a Comment