Sunday, December 22, 2013

OUR CHRISTMAS


"...Shri Ganesha was made with Immaculate Conception, 
you are also made 
the same way.
Your kundalini was raised, was given you the realization and you got your second birth, and now you are Sahaja yogis. … 

Of course you must be having something, you know, otherwise I could not have made - that's also true. Supposing the kundalini was missing, now what could I have done? If not missing, if it was absolutely crooked; if not crooked, supposing there were some chakras which were horribly damaged.
So, you were also people just ready to have your realization, that you were seeking it truly, that you had the pure desire to become Sahaja yogis, no doubt.  (1992-08/30: Shri Ganesha Puja, Cabella)
-----------------

Recall of a discussion on a restaurant in Volterra (1985?)

SHRI KALKI- Mother began by saying that the Incarnation of the New Age and the Satya Yuga was the tenth incarnation of Lord Vishnu, Shri Kalki :

"I am the mother of Shri Kalki and 
my only goal is to give birth to the Incarnation which is the Collective Being, the Virata.
For this I am working on all the molecules which have to make up the chakras of this Incarnation.
I started in the Moladhara (Australia) and now I'm still missing Agnya Chakra (Russia).
When all the cells needed for the birth of Shri Kalki will be ready in this world, I will return to India to raise the Kundalini of Virata (India).

When the Kundalini reaches the Sahasrara (the Himalayas and the largest mountains) Shri Kalki (God, Spirit, in this human world) will put His feet on this earth and my job will be completed and I will leave the human world."

Cathedral of Auxerre, France,
as quoted in The Advent

To the question: "Mother,  all Sahaja Yogis will be cells of Shri Kalki?" She said

"No, the arrival of Almighty God to earth will result
in the beginning
in a general awakening 
among the majority of humanity 
who are not seekers,
and they will meet the Sahaja Yogis who will have to be their guide."
I ventured to ask: "What will happen to the Sahaja Yogis that have become cells of Shri Kalki?". She stared at me showing that I had understood very little. She said:

"They will not exist anymore, they will be the spirit, THE DROP WILL BECOME THE OCEAN."
Asking why after the arrival of Shri Kalki She was leaving, She replied:

"BECAUSE I'M A MOTHER, AND A MOTHER CANNOT BEAR CERTAIN THINGS ..."





No comments:

Post a Comment