Tuesday, October 1, 2013

34 years ago...there was a NEW .... E R A ... coming ...!

me sitting on your bed 
«… you may find me anywhere, you are walking on the street, suddenly you might find Mataji walking with you! 
So this is the second era we have started, and you should not be shocked if you see me 
sitting on your bed 
and putting my hand on your head, 
or you may see me in the form of Christ walking into your room, 
or as Shri Rama. 
That has to happen, so you should be prepared!
Sahasrara Day 1984, Puja at: Mesnières en Bray, France
»…So this, once you understand that you are special, you will become humble about it. 
Then when it happens to you, that you humble down when you see you have achieved something, that you have some powers, that you are emitting innocence, that you are discreet and as a result of that you become more compassion, humbler personality, a sweeter personality,
then,
you should believe
that 
you are 
in the heart 
of your Mother.
This is the sign 
of the new Sahaja Yogi
now in the new era 
who has to move  with new force 

where you will grow so fast, that:
... my presence
Without meditation
you will be
in meditation.


Without being
 my presence,
you will be
in my presence.


Sahasrara Day 1984, France
NEW ERA...

No comments:

Post a Comment