Saturday, August 10, 2013

...If you are part and parcel of My body, ...

Last of all is the attachment to your children, to your wife, your, your, your…. 
Whatever is mine is not ‘I’. "My house", that’s not ‘I’. My this, my, my, my, must be given up (mamatva), is to be destroyed. 
Instead of that, you should say ‘we’. 
‘We’ is a good word. I so many times say ‘we’. 
And people start wondering what they – somebody asked Me, “Mother, when you say ‘we’, what do you mean? How can you make us feel that way, that we are all one, the way you say ‘we’?” I said:
“Why not? You are part and parcel of My body. 
Aren’t we: ‘we’?
Do I separate my finger from My hand? 
If you are part and parcel of My body, then I have to talk like 'we',
because I’m conscious of this collective being sitting here.
So, we have to talk like “we” and not “I, my” and when you have to address about yourself, speak it in a third person. ,
Like you can say, “This Nirmala is now going to London.” Really it’s true because this body’s going there but My heart is going to remain here. So to say that I am going is not true – if I am Adi Shakti where am I going? 
I’m going nowhere. 
I’m everywhere. 
Where can I go? 
There’s no place where I don’t reside. 
And if I have to go such a place, is Hell only, where I don’t want to go!
So, what I say that “This Nirmala is going now, leaving Australia. Tomorrow I’ll be leaving.” So what happens? Just this body has to move – that’s all."  Like that, you start saying about your body. 
This mind of mine, this mind of Mr. So and So. It’s better to address yourself as Mr. or Mrs. or Miss. “So Miss, will you please get up now?” Better address yourself!
Children talk like that, like a third person. You’ll be amazed, you will see the joke behind the whole thing. 
You’ll know how to laugh at yourself. “Oh, so, Mr. come along, now he’s behaving like this.” And you’ll really become a master of yourself because you know how to handle this baby. It will give you that sense of maturity. 
…/…
1983-03/21 Birthday Puja,  Sydney, Australia

No comments:

Post a Comment