Monday, December 31, 2012

2013: The truth is going to make us beautiful.

SwayamBlog wishes for a Year 2013 of Truth, Love and Joy: 
Sat-Chit-Ananda. 
As one may see... Sat comes first.
«They said, "These are the teeth of Buddha."...
There's no vibrations, I saw it, it was nothing. I can understand hair, or nails, but His teeth are everywhere being worshipped.
I know my Sahaja Yogis cannot spoil much of Sahaja Yoga. If they do, they will lose their vibrations. So be careful on that!
But with ego, I've seen people even they lose their vibrations: "No I'm all right, oh, I'm getting all the vibrations, I'm all right, and here is such a big..." 
Befooling yourself is the job of ego, so be careful: "I'm all right, nothing wrong with me."
On today's great occasion, let us think of the hazardous time He (Buddha) had and the way He has created for us this Sahaja Yoga.
That we are bathing in the light of their (Incarnations) compassion, their hard work, their dedication, their sacrifices, all that.
The truth is going to make us beautiful.
May God bless you.»
1989, Buddha Puja, Spain, last lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment