Tuesday, July 19, 2011

In your own way think it - Dissolve yourself completely into this dynamic force.

That is the best way you should say that now you have dissolved yourself completely into this dynamic force. So I'm sure next time when I come I will have better news, much better news.
Otherwise normally I go to any place they say:" Mother this one has disappeared another has gone away, fourth  one has run away and a fifth one is missing."So this should not be such, it is your responsibility to see that SahajaYoga you work it out, for yourself and for others, with love. So, for a Mother, to see that  all of her children are going away: I have said quite a lot!
It's not easy to say much on such an occasion, but I have to gather up courage and time and decide that I have to tell them all about it,because now it is your responsibility to work it out. It's your responsibility.
In your own way think it, what can we do for Sahaja Yoga? In everything you can see Sahaj. You will get ideas pass them on, write them down, write your poetry, so many things can be done by all of you and there's
no time to be wasted any more it has to be a very fast job, because this universe is standing on the blink of its' destruction, and we are the only people who have to save it.
- So it's emergency for us. In that emergency one has to know that the nature of Sahaj itself is working out everything, but if this does not work, in right time, then we'll have to have another world, which is another problem.
So we have to think seriously about it and understand the essence of everything and understand yourself why you do such and such things. Once you start this method "not this, not this, not this", I'll be not surprised that your growth will be very much faster, very much faster and I'll see you as very well established Nirvikalpas, very soon. I bless you that you mature very much in your spirituality.
1988-12/30: What Can We Do Alibag

2 comments:

  1. "So you have to watch within yourself that we are here for liberation, for complete freedom. But in the subtle way all these things go on binding you and you are attached to it and you don't know how they are still tagging you down, don't allow you to fly, they don't give you the freedom that is your own right to have it. So even if I make a aeroplane, I do everything, put the fuel into it, I say everything, but doesn't want to fly. Now what do you do with such an aeroplane which doesn't want to fly? This sort of a situation is there and this situation makes you so limited and so dwarfy. How will you grow? Unless and until you grow and you show that in your day to day life into your personality, into everything, I assure you nobody is going to be impressed by you. Sahaja Yoga is not going to work by advertisement, nor by My photographs, it's going to work by your work, by your responsibility, by your shouldering Sahaja Yoga, it's your responsibility to spread Sahaja Yoga and to establish it. But first of all your shoulders should be strong. You are still out of job, you are still something, somebody hanging in the air, you are still somebody who'll not even look at you. Then how can you carry on your shoulders?"

    So I've seen that I went to COLOMBIA. In Colombia, you'll be amazed that people had never known Me, they had never heard My name, but I don't know why but the crowds were so much that I couldn't enter into the compound and with somehow or other I was pushed into it. Then in the hall was impossible, people were hanging on the - I thought they were hanging from the top, just sitting on the thing to watch Me over. So many people in every direction, in every height I found people there, I did not know how to settle them down. But they listened to Me very carefully this thing, two days we had the programmed, two days the crowds were there. And then when they had to follow-on they came, next day they disappeared. Same thing in Greece, same thing in Turkey. So there's definitely something wrong with us"

    ReplyDelete