Sunday, September 4, 2011

Did we progress?... since...1989...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/axinia/347540934/in/photostream/
I will be talking to you about all these things, in the beautiful atmosphere here, and on the bank of Krishna river.
We have to understand that the river flows, it makes a sound. It makes a sound to show that she, it exists.
But we are -not only the rivers. We are all the mountains, rivers, everything of the universe we are.
And our manifestation is like a big zero as if the Mother Earth has been emptied out. It is time that we should watch ourselves and see ourselves.

What's wrong with us? - Very important ! I had to say this once again, and again but I don't like to say these things because I love you so much. And I care for you so much. And you people also love Me.
But loving is not sufficient, you have to love yourself and respect yourself. Only your self is going to work out. As Shivaji Maharaj has said, ' Swa dharma Wadwa' 'You must develop the religion of your spirit'.
That's what we have to do. Is to develop the religion of our spirit. And once it happens, we can get the whole world completely emancipated. This is our work.
And if we fail,
then it is the responsibility of Sahaja yogis
and nobody else.
So for everyone I have to tell you that I don't have to please you, you have to please Me.
For a small thing people react. For a small thing they feel bad. If I don't smile at somebody they feel bad. In little, little things they feel bad and they react. If I say anything, they react. So how can anything go into you? If it is such a convexity, how will you absorb it?

It is important that we should try to absorb with humility, with understanding.
 Now you are Sahaja yogis, you know I am Adishakti. You have had photographs, you have known that I am Adishakti. But how much are we absorbing? How much we are taking within ourselves? 
"You know I am..." (24 mn)
This work is much more than anyone of the incarnations had to do. Is much more than Christ, is much more than Rama, much more than Shri Krishna. So create such great people among you. Because I have the power.
Only thing you have to have, the absorption power. The acceptability.
But if you run after something very cheapish, and something very frivolous, it's impossible.
You have to ask for your depth, and you have to take in whatever is emitting from My being.

I hope now, you all will take it up seriously.

http://vimeo.com/25495888, probably one of the most important talk of Shri Mataji.
1989-12/30: Puja, Brahmapuri, India- extracts

No comments:

Post a Comment